Monday, September 21, 2009

Wish I made more



Listed these yesterday on Etsy. Sometimes I am not sure about a design, but these turned out better than expected. This morning I get 2 emails from customers who saw them in the morning and they sold by the afternoon. Disappointing I know. My designs are very limited, I make small canes so that my inventory is always new and exciting. Wish I could recreate for them exactly. Then again maybe what will replace them someone may enjoy more. I just love polymer clay and my GREAT CUSTOMERS!

3 comments:

Lanyardlady said...

Love them! Congrats on such a quick sale!

Cathryn said...

I love the Neon Feathers! I knew I should have grabbed them when I did, but I "felt" you were in productive mode and realized that I would kick myself later if I bought those and then two days later bought a couple more...

You do wonderful work--it's artistry and magic!

Terri Stone said...

Aww thanks you guys you make my day!