Thursday, December 17, 2009

The tree is up!



Finally after many days of promising myself I managed to put my tree up. 5 hours to complete. Most of the time spent unwrapping ornaments from all the years I have accumulated the memories. It's funny how certain ornamnets you can remember exactly where you purchased and what that day was like. Then there are the ornamnets you have received as presents in previous years.

My tree has beaded garland on it! Of course I needed to have beads on my tree. That took 2 hours itself to unravel and place perfectly on the tree.

Now I can sit and enjoy my tree and can't wait for new ornaments to add to my memories.

1 comment:

Lanyardlady said...

It is so gorgeous! Kudos on being patient enough to deal with all those decorations. And I love the beaded garland, naturally.