Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The Kitchen Remodel

Once upon a time, there was a ugly, dysfunctional kitchen in my house. When we originally moved here, we had no intentions of doing any remodeling of the kitchen. Too big of a project for me ( the control freak to deal with). We literally had no cabinet space due to a design ( total disaster) that the builder did originally. We had a corner in our wall that served no purpose other than obstructing the drawer from opening .
Finally after years of aggravation, we decided to attack the kitchen disaster. Rip out that wall and find out what is behind there. So, I am doing the before, during and after of this project. Mess? I can't believe that I the control freak can deal with this. Not having any kitchen to function with is a hardship. I know it will be worth it in the end.
See that stupid corner?


No comments: